An Introvert’s… Dream?
It’s no surprise that by now everyone in 4381 Productions knows I am a very strong introvert. I don’t mind my own company… but damn this social distancing is taking a toll even on me! Now that I have all the time in the world to do absolutely nothing, I thought I’d update y’all on what I’ve been doing to occupy my mind and avoid from being bored at home:
- Catch up on all 16 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy
- Practice not touching my face (it’s a habit)
- Subscribe to Disney+ only for the free trial
- Remember to cancel the said trial
- Go on a world tour (of concert videos on YouTube)
- Attempt to become TikTok famous
- Try to break our 4-hour group FaceTime record with my friends
In all seriousness, I hope everyone is safe and taking precautionary measures to ensure that their health and the health of others are not jeopardized by COVID-19. As much as it sucks being at home I know it’s for the wellbeing of everyone, and I’ve made it a goal of mine to try to stay as creative and productive as I can from home. There’s a ton of inspiration and stories out there waiting to be told… it’s up to us whether or not to create it.